Friday, May 21, 2010

Rash, Runny nose, cough, etc.

So it has been a couple of weeks since i have had an update and up until a few days ago there wasn't anything that has changed since my Stupid Pityriasis Rosea. Last Wednesday i lost my voice, no idea how or why maybe yelling at my kids too much lol but it was really annoying. By the weekend i couldn't laugh and when i talked i sounded like a little boy hitting puberty it was so obnoxious. Well Saturday rolled along and i started coughing, thinking it was just the voice thing but then by Sunday i felt horrible. Sore throat, Runny nose, Cough, Body aches, and my head felt like a boulder!!! Both my kids have been coughing and have had the runny nose thing too for the past week so i figured i was just getting what they have. I stayed home from church with the kids while Tom went to church, he said he was actually able to pay attention and go all 3 hours without any problems....hahaha i wonder why! As the week went on i was feeling better one day then worse the next. The greatest thing that happened this week was Monday morning i woke up and my rash has almost completely gone away...just like that, i was thrilled! I was so worried that i would have this all Summer!!! That definitely lightened my spirit, although Thursday was a hard day for me, i woke up feeling horrible Sore throat again and my head was throbbing not to mention the fact that my body hurt all over. I spent the whole day waiting on my kids to take their naps so i could get some rest as well. My luck, the day that i do want to sleep when they do, they only sleep for 45 minutes when they usually sleep 2 hours!! I was not happy. Tom tried to come home early from work but couldn't because of his busy schedule. Who knew that a Marine Recruiter would be so busy. Anyway, the second he got home i jumped in the shower then went straight to bed, even before my kids. Tom was great and got them to bed on his own. Needless to say i got a great sleep especially since i was dosed up on Theraflu. (I love that stuff) This morning i woke up and i feel a ton better. I am still coughing but no aches or sore throat to deal with thank goodness. I have alot to do today to get ready for my sister and her family who are coming to visit from England tomorrow, i am really excited to see them but also stressed to get things done. Well there is my update on the last couple of weeks. I have some more stuff to share but waiting till i have pictures to post so stay tuned!!

1 comment: