Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a week!

This week has been so hectic and busy. I have been working like crazy doing Graveyards at the Ranch, training, working my other job and last but not least trying to be a decent mother. Lately i have felt like i needed a change in my workout routines because being so busy i haven't had the time or the energy you see usually i just do Zumba a few times a week but now i am getting a little sick of it, the same place same routines same music....i need some variety. I think i am going to take the plunge and get a Gold's Gym pass. I know that they screw you over alot of the time i mean they have already done that to me once but honestly they seem like my best bet. They offer lots of classes at all different times and i like the fact that i can go workout whenever i have a chance, it'll be on my schedule ya know. For now i am taking a break from Zumba but  i am doing a spinning class 2 times a week and running the track on the other days. I haven't ran in forever but it is a good change. We go to the High School for these classes and the track and let me tell ya nothing has changed the track is still so white trash and dirty it totally brings back so many awesome High School memories. Oh those were the days. Anyway, i really am looking forward to this weekend and hopefully i will have a gym pass by this time next week.
As for the kids they are awesome as usual. Jaycie has such a little attitude now and she is talking like crazy. She has been off the binkie for about 3 weeks now but still has it at nighttime, hey that thing is a lifesaver DON'T JUDGE ME! Jacoby seems to be getting older everyday i met someone at my new job that owns a little Tumbling studio in Provo called High Altitude and she said i can bring him over for a little trial run to see if that is something he would like to do. I am taking him next week, i hope he likes it. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment