Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

ABC's
A- Attached or single: Attached, 5 Years this July
B- Best Friends: Tom, Haley, Danielle, and Dree
C-Cake or Pie: Definitely Cake, any kind.
D-Day: Friday, DUH!
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone (I am lost without it)
F- Favorite Colors: Green and Gray
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither...I am not a gummi fan
H-Home town: Springville, Utah
I- Indulgences: Anything Chocolate!
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: Jacoby 2 years old and Jaycie 10 months old
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband, family, and friends
M- Marriage Date: July 23rd 2005
N- Number of Siblings:3 Brothers, and 1 Sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing a loved one
Q- Quote: "Carpe Diem" (Seize the Day)
R- Reason To Smile: My Life and everyone in it!!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Danielle, Haley, and Makenzie
U- Unknown Fact About me: I make up dances in the shower then show them to my kids:)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I could go either way lol!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my Nails
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, Usually used for something positive like A BABY!!
Y-Your favorite food: Cereal
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment